Engage. Connect. Train.
Once pregnant, it is no longer just you in your body - you become two - MamaBaby.
At Be, we are here to provide movement classes and guidance for every stage of your MamaBaby movement journey. Whether you are a seasoned athlete looking to maintain strength and endurance throughout your pregnancy, having your first baby and wondering how to move or healing from birth, we have movement instruction that is right for you and your baby.
Let Us Be Your Team
Stay fit while preparing yourself for birth
Prenatal Fitness Class:
- Learn to listen to your body
- Maintain strength and endurance
- Learn exercise regression, pacing and modifications
- Movements to prepare you for birth and postpartum healing
- Injury prevention and symptom management
Prenatal Yoga Class
- Breathe and connect with your body
- Maintain flexibility
- Movement modifications for your growing body
Engage your core and connect with your body to safely transition back to training
Pelvic Floor Core
- Group pelvic floor and diastisis recti re-engagement class
- Great for all women, whether immediately postpartum or 10 years since your last baby
- Group mat Pilates class
- Learn to connect with your body
- Improve core strength
- Group fitness class
- Learn how to train with your new postpartum body
- Increase intensity and strength
- Burn calories
- Feel confident doing the activities you love
Evolve beyond to a healthier, happier you. For class times, availability and more information, contact Kandice Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.